At PCOS Sisters Telehealth Clinic & Wellness Center, our patients should have affordable access to quality PCOS treatments. Everyone deserves to feel great and confident about themselves and their appearance.
Now offering free 10-minute consult to discuss options!
A la carte:
Not ready to commit to a PCOS Sisters Subscription: Single 30 minute PCOS evaluation visit for $75
Basic primary care visit for all ages and genders (For patients that do not suspect PCOS): Single 30 minute visit for $75
PCOS Sisters Memberships:
- Month by month subscription: $99 per month on auto-renew
- 3-month subscription: $267 with Prepaid savings of $10/month
- 6-month subscription: $474 with Prepaid savings of $20/month
- Annual subscription: $828 with Prepaid savings of $30/month
Your monthly membership subscription includes:
- PCOS evaluation & Treatment visit (GA, FL, NY)
- Personalized diet & exercise plan with access to Trainerize video workouts and nutrition app
- PCOS Sisters welcome gift
- Access to private, peer-support community
- Unlimited messages/check-in's
- Unlimited video telehealth visits with your dedicated Nurse Practitioner. Each visit is 30 minutes
- Unlimited primary care visits
- Unlimited visits NOT available for New York residents: See New York resident subscription details below
- You may cancel services at any time
*costs of labs, imaging, and prescriptions are not included. However, prices are discounted and often lower than using insurance. If you do have insurance, you may use your insurance for labs, medications, imaging, and any orders provided.
*Per New York State Laws: New York patient subscription includes one monthly telehealth visit, all additional telehealth visits are $35 per visit. Discount labs not available. However, you may use your insurance to cover labs.
Where do you offer Healthcare Services? Healthcare services are currently offered statewide in GA, FL, & NY with the ultimate goal of nationwide coverage!
Not located in GA, FL, or NY? Let us know where you are located and we will try our best to expand to your state.
What are the Benefits of the Direct Primary Care (DPC) Medical Model?
- Uninsured or high deductible plan? No problem! We charge $75 per visit and offer unlimited visit subscription plans for $99/month
- Discounted Quest labs as low as $15 for a basic lab panel (ex. CBC, CMP)
- What if I have insurance? You can use your insurance for anything ordered including medications, imaging, and labs, just not the $75 visit itself *Cannot accept Medicaid/Medicare patients*
- On-the-Go healthcare form your phone or computer. All you need is a camera capable device
- 24 hour access to your provider through patient portal and text line
- Subscription service includes diet and nutrition coaching with Apple, Fitbit, Garmin, and MyFitness Pal integration
- Weight loss plans and medication with additional focus on women with PCOS
*We are a cash pay-only practice, meaning we do not accept insurance. Cash pay includes credit cards and debit cards. We cannot accept Medicaid or Medicare patients, even if you agree to pay cash.
As a Direct Primary Care practice, we provide high quality, low cost care without the burdens of co-pays and deductibles. We do not accept insurance for visits, which allows us to save healthcare administration time and money. These savings are passed to our patients and allow us to create an affordable membership subscription with discounted lab prices and unlimited visits. No longer should the lack of insurance or long distance be a barrier to care that often involves multiple specialists, high deductibles, and copays. If you have insurance, you may use it to pay for labs, imaging, and prescriptions if needed, although you might find our discounted prices much more affordable. It is recommended to maintain a catastrophic insurance policy as your membership will not cover outside doctor visits, emergencies, and hospitalization. We do not accept Medicare/Medicaid patients at this time.
Disclaimer: We are not a substitute for health insurance and the primary care provider will not file any claims against the patient’s health insurance policy or plan for reimbursement of any primary care services covered by the agreement. Our services do not qualify as minimum essential coverage to satisfy the individual shared responsibility provision of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, 26 U.S.C. s. 5000A. Our services are not workers’ compensation insurance and do not replace an employer’s obligations under chapter 440. Furthermore, we are not a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) defined by New York state law as an organization that provides comprehensive health service plans to enrollees for a periodic charge. Comprehensive health services is defined as all those health services which an enrolled population might require in order to be maintained in good health.